Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Forum

Welcome to the National Soft Wash Alliance, America's Number One Free Networking and Training Forum. Join Today
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: A few changes to the truck


Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 2488
Date:
A few changes to the truck
Permalink  
 


A new remote for down streaming with a waterproof sealed remote switch and the 1/2" solenoid valves. I installed to the exterior for ease of maintenance of both the valve and switch. I didn't want a bigger box so this should work.

The booster got an isolator and a pressure switch. Due to the weather I am not able to test it yet.

More to come while I finish the 12V valve and switch for the buffer tank.



Attachments
__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 753
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlueRidge wrote:

A new remote for down streaming with a waterproof sealed remote switch and the 1/2" solenoid valves. I installed to the exterior for ease of maintenance of both the valve and switch. I didn't want a bigger box so this should work.

The booster got an isolator and a pressure switch. Due to the weather I am not able to test it yet.

More to come while I finish the 12V valve and switch for the buffer tank.


 Above my pay grade, I would like to swing by and check it out sometime.



__________________

Affordable and Safe Roof Cleaning,

Roof Cleaning Maryland,

PG Charles Calvert county Southern Md.

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 2488
Date:
Permalink  
 

The new float switch and 12V valve got to get a test yesterday and worked well. Now the tank gets about 6 - 8 inches more water.



Attachments
__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 753
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlueRidge wrote:

The new float switch and 12V valve got to get a test yesterday and worked well. Now the tank gets about 6 - 8 inches more water.


 I think that is the same type of float switch I have in the tank now. In the previous tank I had a Hudson, very similar to what is in the toilet tank.



__________________

Affordable and Safe Roof Cleaning,

Roof Cleaning Maryland,

PG Charles Calvert county Southern Md.

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 791
Date:
Permalink  
 

Brett, what does the isolator and pressure switch do for the booster?

__________________

Dave Otey

 Advantage Roof Cleaning Company

Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

630-730-8105

Aurora, IL

info@AdvantageRoofCleaning.com

www.AdvantageRoofCleaning.com

Exterior soft wash cleaning, siding, roof cleaning and cedar shake cleaning 

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 2488
Date:
Permalink  
 

Dave O wrote:

Brett, what does the isolator and pressure switch do for the booster?


Here is an earlier post. http://nationalsoftwashalliance.activeboard.com/t63143158/110-booster-pump/



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 791
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlueRidge wrote:
Dave O wrote:

Brett, what does the isolator and pressure switch do for the booster?


Here is an earlier post. http://nationalsoftwashalliance.activeboard.com/t63143158/110-booster-pump/


 ah I see. Thanks Brett.



__________________

Dave Otey

 Advantage Roof Cleaning Company

Certified Roof Cleaning Specialist

630-730-8105

Aurora, IL

info@AdvantageRoofCleaning.com

www.AdvantageRoofCleaning.com

Exterior soft wash cleaning, siding, roof cleaning and cedar shake cleaning 

 

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!